Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Study Abroad Japan: New five years scholarships for US citizens to study in Japan

Some new scholarships for US citizens

"The Consulate-General of Japan has announced that the Japanese government is offering five-year scholarships to qualified undergraduate student applicants for study at Japanese universities under the Japanese government's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology scholarship program for 2011. Applicants must:

The American Red Cross

# hold U.S. citizenship;

# be born between April 1989 and April 1, 1994;

# have either completed a 12-year regular course of school education or graduated from a school equivalent to senior high school in Japan;

# learn the Japanese language and receive university education in the Japanese language; and

# be able to leave for and arrive in Japan between April 1 and 7, 2011.

Completed applications must be received no later than May 24. For an application form, call 646-1290 or e-mail jpncon@ite.net."

Source:Scholarship offered for 5-year study in Japan
Pacific Daily News • April 16, 2010

See the best of Japan by motorcycle